- 2 Years of Verifiable Non-Family history required.
- At least (2) of the most recent pay stubs from employer
- Must Have Verifiable Income (Gross) equal to at least three (3) times the monthly Rent
- Applicant must provide original documents proving legal presence in the United State.
- Management will run a typical credit report to verify applications information.
- WE do not count discharged bankruptcies, medical bills, or paid collections/judgments against you.
- Unpaid collections accounts and judgements from utility companies or previous landlords are grounds for automatic denial of application (tenant will be given opportunity to correct)
- Will run a criminal background check to verify applicants information
- Applicant’s or household members criminal background or reasonable likelihood that the applicant or those acting under his or her control will interfere with the health, safety, security, or right of peaceful enjoyment of the resident community is grounds for automatic denial of application.
- Co-Signers may be considered for lack of rental history.